• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
Oman batting a bit more sensibly these last few overs.

This game isn't over yet. Not by a long shot. No complacency boys. Don't relax. Keep playing your best stuff and keep grinding. We have a game to win here. Let's do it.

cnerd123

likes this
Who says facing spin bowling isn't physically dangerous, huh? Jatinder taking a nasty blow to the ribs there after missing a pull shot off Ehsan Khan.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea Oman are just going to try desperately to cling on till about 15-16 overs before having another go at the bowlers.

Been very professional by HK so far.

I'm a bit nervy about us having to chase around 120, but I believe these guys can do it. We bat deep. We are hungry. We just need to fight it out for a while, and Oman's shoulders will drop and they'll give the game to us again.

But let's not let them get that 120. 63/6 in 14. Let's not let them even cross 100. Keep at it boys.

cnerd123

likes this
Jatinder has played that shot well today tbf. Good innings from him. He's held this together so far.

Let's get him the **** out of there.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea that PNG game scares the **** out of me. If a team can win from 19/6 in a T20, then literally anything is possible.

C'mon HK. 4 tight overs here and we should cakewalk this run chase.

cnerd123

likes this
****ing Jatinder Singh.

Good innings. Frustrating.

But we've bowled very well here. Lets keep at it, and back ourselves to chase this down.

cnerd123

likes this
yea blinder by Jatinder, fair play. Only Oman player to have stood up today, but he did basically run out two of his partners.

We can chase whatever they set us here. Pitch is good for batting.