• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
In Hong Kong all sports are dominated by expats due to socio-economical and cultural reasons. Cricket isn't unique in that way. If anything, the HK Women's Cricket team is unique in how many of the players are HK Chinese.

In Mainland China the main sports are Basketball and Table Tennis from my understanding. They're also really getting into Football recently.

cnerd123

likes this
Another dominating performance from HK. Surely the favorites to win this whole tournament now.

First the U19s and now the Women. Really good stuff.

Firebreaker

Banned
I dont understand what is the problem of Namibia's team I mean they have a really good U19 team but still appears to choke in crunch matches in Associates and Qualifiers.@SeamUp may explain it better

cnerd123

likes this
At the finals of the East Asia cup. HK dominating. 39/0 in 7 overs chasing 91 to win against Japan. Link to the live stream can be found on KCC's Facebook page.

cnerd123

likes this
And now it's absolutely pouring down. 1.2 overs short of completing 10 overs in the second innings and being able to call the game on D/L...

cnerd123

likes this
HK women with the win :) a bit of a stumble at the end with some poor shots, bad running and good bowling/fielding, but ultimately 90 wasn't ever going to be enough runs to defend

Excellent performance all tournament!

SeamUp

International Coach
Scotland beat PNG today - not sure when PNG became so competitive.

Kenya playing top of the table Netherlands in East London of all places.

cnerd123

likes this
Excellent innings from Atkinson

This partnership between him and the precocious youngster Waqas Khan (:ph34r:) is crucial