• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
Audio fine for me. They even have commentary! How do I apply for this job?

This Sharif fellow is quick isn't he?

Disappointed Chapman isn't playing. Batting looks a bit thin as a result.

cnerd123

likes this
Ahh its soft now. The commentators aren't staying close to their mics.

Some pretty good insights into HK Cricket being made on air though. Good stuff.

cnerd123

likes this
This commentary is actually really good. Good chat on HK cricket and good observations on the game.

Sky, Star Sports, Channel 9, Ten Sports...take note

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aw, just short of a century. This slow short ball tactic is really working for Scotland.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Suits the pitch and the batsmen they are bowling too.

Hyped to see Tanwir here. Want him to go big.
Yeah they're mixing the pace up nicely too so it's not just a case of waiting for it and trying to smash it over the ropes. Got to nail it or else you're gone.

cnerd123

likes this
Bad end. Great bowling and catching from Scotland tho.

260 should be enough for HK with their bowling attack on a pitch that traditionally suits spin and taking pace off the ball. Lets see. I think Scotland's experience and the runs they saved with their fielding will help them edge it though.

cnerd123

likes this
I have no idea if Curtly actually sounds like that but I sure hope he does cuz its awesome.

And a sweatbands reference :laughing:

cnerd123

likes this
Andrew Nixon sends in a tweet that gets read on air!

Massive PlanetCricket flashback. He used to hate me on there. I think I lead a campaign to get him kicked off the mod team. Good times.