• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anton Devcich -- All That is Wrong with Modern Cricket?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Danny Morrison pronouncing it Devich during irrelevant t20s in Bangladesh on awful pitches against awful bowlers.

That is all that's wrong with cricket.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never seen him play, but for the hatred he inspires and that beard he moves into my top-20 players, in between the Overtons.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
he was really dialed in tonight. It was like he wanted to prove a point. Got out trying to accelerate. I cheered when it happened.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I refuse to believe that Hashim Amla has anything other than an 8 incher.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
"We expected a more diligent approach to his rehabilitation over the weekend and preparation for our upcoming match, as we would any of our players."
He was on the chop till 4am is what I read into that.