• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are we really going to pretend that Tim Southee...

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah, it was so obvious that he was never any good right? Only a self-deluded moron could ever have thought something like this:

or this:

or this:

Thank god we've got such a titan of objective analysis to set the rubes straight.
Absolutely rekt.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The extent to which you guys are going nuts over this really shows the effect that Blocky's had on you

so think about who's the real winner here

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The extent to which you guys are going nuts over this really shows the effect that Blocky's had on you

so think about who's the real winner here
Was just about to post this. It is pretty funny though. No doubt he has some excuse though make no mistake.

indiaholic

International Captain
Nobody is denying that Blocky doesn't stink up the place for everybody. Not sure what TJB and Daemon are getting at.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
sadly no.

Hey it happens. Let's stay on topic (ie) blocky's posts on southee.
I think I find it funny more so, cos I wasn't screaming from the rooftops about Ballance. Despite his excellent form, didn't get him as a number 3 in the long term.

Didn't expect such a fall from grace mind.

Mind the OP in this made me go what. Dunno how anyone rated Southee as the 2nd best bowler in the world.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I think you should drop it Windie - Roach has only really bowled against the Kiwis out of the top 8 nations in the last two years so he really doesn't come into the frame for this thread. So whether or not he outbowled Southee in that series is irrelevant - even though it proved to be an interesting tangent for you to bring up.
If you continue to push your argument that he be considered in the argument you are going to derail the thread which I am sure you don't want to do.
thread's weird