• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW50 Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
I'll start my draft with Richie Benaud (0)

CricZo XI

8. Richie Benaud o / (0)

Balance: 66

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Yeah that'd have been my strategy.

Imma go Len Hutton, because he seems to be 16 places lower than the next best opener for no reason in particular
Which is weird because he's the best opener of all time.

watson

Banned
There will be 11 rounds, with odd numbered round orders being randomized and the even numbered rounds having the reverse order of the previous round. Round 11 will have same order as round 2. You get 12 hours to pick

Round 1
Pothas - Dale Steyn (0)
AldoRaine18 - Viv Richards (43)
weldone - Clarrie Grimmet (0)
ankitj - Clyde Walcott (0)
Kingkallis - Richie Benaud (0)
anil1405 - Ray Lindwall (9)
Red Hill - Joel Garner (4)
morgeib - Kumar Sangakkara
Watson - Donald Bradman (66)
Saint Kopite - Garry Sobers (49)
Howe_zat - Len Hutton (30)
Cabinet96 - Curtly Ambrose (32)
Pratters - ???

Round 2
Pratters - ???
Cabinet96
Howe_zat
Saint Kopite
Watson
Morgieb
Red Hill
Anil1405
Kingkallis
Ankitj
Weldone
AldoRaine18
Pothas

Last edited:

The_Bunny

State Regular
Like Pothas and Morgiebs strategy of picking guys who would probably make the draft now but didnt make it 5 years ago.
Can see Flintoff struggling to get picked here too