• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VB Series Australian Dream Team

Dochster

Cricket Spectator
Anyone got an idea for a dream team?

i rekon...

1: Gilchrist
2: Hayden
3: Ponting
4: Symmonds
5: Clarke
6: Bevan
7: Lee
8: Gillespee
9: Bracken
10: Bichael

Take bichael when mcgrath comes back

Dochster

Cricket Spectator
read between the lines: take bichael when mcgrath comes back

did u see the 10... then i said when mcgrath is better... he'll come back and play again...

:yawn:

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Dochster said:
read between the lines: take bichael when mcgrath comes back

did u see the 10... then i said when mcgrath is better... he'll come back and play again...

:yawn:
Firstly, that is'nt 'reading between the lines'... thats reading what you wrote.

Secondly, a dream team usually doesnt account for injuries.

Dochster

Cricket Spectator
yer but im saying when mcgrath is better... swap bichael in that dream team with him...

as for ur signiture... damien martyn is a shocking cricketer...

not only has he dropped catches... but his performance against india so far is 3 outs for 1 run... more innings then he has scored runs...

bye bye damien

PY

International Coach
Dochster said:

not only has he dropped catches... but his performance against india so far is 3 outs for 1 run... more innings then he has scored runs...

bye bye damien
:O

Linda, take a deep breath before replying to this comment. :lol: :P

Damien Martyn

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
4: Martyn
5: Symonds
6: Clarke
7: Bevan
8: Bicheal
9: Lee
10: Willams
11: Gillespie

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Confusing to see Lee, Gillespie and Bracken batting ahead of Bichel!!!

Damien Martyn

Dochster said:
yer but im saying when mcgrath is better... swap bichael in that dream team with him...

bye bye damien
Dude/Dudette,
Do Not Nock The MaN Martyo and hes in a slump just like all players go through like Brett Lee And he will come back on top and prove he has the potential to be one of the best 4th order batsmen around. Plus Not many people know how hard damien martyn has STRUGGLED to be included in the Australian side so next time you go to diss martyo just think how hard he struggled to be included.

Damien Martyn

Dochster said:
Anyone got an idea for a dream team?

i rekon...

4: Symmonds
5: Clarke
6: Bevan
7: Lee
8: Gillespee
9: Bracken
10: Bichael

Take bichael when mcgrath comes back
Whos 11th???:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PY

International Coach
Nah, was just messing. :)

Seemed strange that everyone was making same mistake that's all.

Damien Martyn

its ok im just sick and tired of people saying marto is crap and he should be dropped like what i said before its true he struggled to make australia A now thats sad. hes just in a slump and out of form....:!(

Dochster

Cricket Spectator
yer he is... and he does have the potential to be good but why include him at the top level if he's not playing shots? i think he should be dropped back to state level or aus a for a bit to get some confidence back... then see were he's at...

but i think they should play him .... at least until the start of the finals....

Linda

International Vice-Captain
*DEEP BREATH*

I'm glad Ricky said what he did last night, maybe it will shut everyone up about Marto... He is not under real pressure, so stop making out that he is. Why can't people deal with him being a touch out of form? It's no wonder he doesnt want to go near the media when people treat his form like this...

When he performs like he can, you'll know about it.:D

PY

International Coach
Linda said:
*DEEP BREATH*

I'm glad Ricky said what he did last night, maybe it will shut everyone up about Marto... He is not under real pressure, so stop making out that he is. Why can't people deal with him being a touch out of form? It's no wonder he doesnt want to go near the media when people treat his form like this...

When he performs like he can, you'll know about it.:D
Good work :D, I personally cannot believe the stick he is getting at the moment. One phrase comes to mind at the moment.

'Form is temporary, class is permanent'

He has class undoubtedly so why do people doubt?

On a different scale, it's a bit like people having a go at Sachin for his 'poor' form :rolleyes: