• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2014

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which non-Bangladeshi in his right mind would support Bangladesh? They're **** and aren't as likeable as Zim.
Me.

My ex school had a screening for the Bangladesh - Pakistan match in the Asia cup (the cup where Sachin scored his 100th hundred) for all the Bangladeshi migrant workers who were working on the renovation of a building in our school. I have never seen people enjoy a cricket match more than them, it was great. I can only imagine how elated they'd have been if they had decided to screen the India - Bangladesh game instead which India lost. :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I like that Zimbabwe has not fallen so far behind to be rolled over by one and all. They always seem to do well against subcontinent sides in Zimbabwe. The victory v Pakistan around a year back was huge. They lost to SA but can't expect them to do too well v their neighbours in conditions both teams are familiar with. Even then, they had one decent game.

Zimbabwe has a history of cricket as Rhodesia and it is quite remarkable that despite the corruption and all the problems in their cricket, they are still among the top 10-11 teams in the world.

cnerd123

likes this
BD so close. Ever since that Asia Cup final BD have been choking so hard and collapsing so fast, they really need this win.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice to see that a decent rivalry might be brewing up at the low end of the table. Although the Zimbabweans seem to be the better overall team at the moment given their recent performances.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
It was a bowling wicket which supports both the pacers and spinners. The wicket had turn, uneven bounce even a bit of pace and seam. I don't think we'll see this pitch come the 2nd test due to the soil being vastly different in Khulna. Khulna is one of the slowest and lowest pitches in Bangladesh and pretty good for batting. Bangladesh will be high on confidence now and I cannot see Zimbabwe winning now. This match was their best chance. The fact remains though Bangladesh are pathetic against pace and Zimbabwe are pathetic against spin and this sporting wicket proves their flaws in batting.