• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in New Zealand

BeeGee

International Captain
I could go for a pie actually. steak and cheese or potato top? life's tough decisions.
Gawd, I miss pies. Would commit murder for a decent steak and cheese.

Everything over here is a burrito. Burritos, burritos and more ****ing burritos.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I may be sceptical about Ryder's batting but conversely he's definitely a better bowler than Neesham right now. Though I think/hope Neesham's bowling might just click some time soon.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Good that we're practising various challenging scenarios in this series. Try to defend a sub-par score last match and today is Practice chasing an enormous score day.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Feel for NcCullum TBH. He has done a decent job as our containing bowler in Vettori's absence. But Vettori is showing here that he can still do the job and just does it better.

Yessssssssssssss

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Feel for NcCullum TBH. He has done a decent job as our containing bowler in Vettori's absence. But Vettori is showing here that he can still do the job and just does it better.
Vettori's extra bowling quality is more important against top quality opposition because they'll take NcCullum for 15-30 more off his ten overs. However NcCullum's batting and fielding is worth something too, and he could play our matches against weaker opposition while Vettori rests up. Yeah that sucks for NcCullum but it works.

Mike5181

International Captain
Thank god McLaren can actually talk. These player interview/commentary things can be so awkward.

Athlai

Not Terrible
What do we consider a moral victory in the last 10 here? 90 runs?

Two absoluetly top class batsman set with some fire to come, they could easily put on 120+

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Anything under 310 would be ok from here for us. We have two overs left from Neesham/Anderson which are going to hurt.