• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to India in Australia 2014/15

So, who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have had a prelim "Road to" thread for certain big name series, so I think this deserves it.

This will be ugly, IMO. Australia may be missing a couple of gun bowlers, but we'll do more than enough to win 4-0. Particularly if India play like they did in the last two Tests against England.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
To my fellow Indian fans: I will be attending every test match on this tour.

4-0 Australia.

OverratedSanity

To my fellow Indian fans: I will be attending every test match on this tour.

4-0 Australia.
Honest to god I was just posting to ask how many tests you'll be attending. Thank you for saving me the pain of having my hopes crushed like in the last 3 tours.

OverratedSanity

There will be tears. The usual tears of despair from fans with hope and tears of laughter for the rest of us from watching Raina facing MJ. And nothing will change... the same **** will remain captain, the same **** will remain coach, the same **** will remain director of cricket.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
They Will have time to slot in an extra one

Does perth miss out this year

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Can't see anything but a crushing win for Australia. India folded tamely in England so god knows what they will do with the Aussie attack if they fire.

cnerd123

likes this
Anyone want to place bets on:

Kohli averaging over 20
Raina averaging over 20
Dhawan averaging over 25

?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Think India will get their act together and put up a decent fight for the first two tests, will still lose 4-0 though

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I feel our batsmen will score better than they did in England, Kohli struggled with swing more than the pace. Whether it will be enough to prevent any defeats remains to be seen.

cnerd123

likes this
At this stage Kohli's problems are more mental than technical.

If he goes into this series with some runs under his belt, he might do well. He played some good knocks last time India visited. But if he doesn't, I don't expect him to break his lean run against Johnson and Co.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This is probably legit the first major test series were a high proportion of people (including me) actually think it's going to be a whitewash. Given how many series people have expected to be close and have ended up being heavily one sided I expect India to now win 2-1.