• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10 Years On

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
One or two things stand out. The name change for Voltman which doesn't take effect in the quotes, and TEC posting without slagging off Monty Panesar.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I suppose that ten years ago I must have had a life - will have to try and learn more about it

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seriously Jono, this is almost as bad as Kohli's pic. Get rid of it. Reminds me of some dire Ayn Rand sh*t-lit every time I see it.

P.S. Mods, please overlook avoiding the swear filter.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh look, Jono making a thread all about himself. Pretty appropriate given the concept mind you.

Langeveldt

Soutie
It is great, as a cricket fan, to know that most of the sport's greatest heroes are not nearly as spoiled by fame and fortune as some other professional athletes around the world can

BeeGee

International Captain
It is great, as a cricket fan, to know that most of the sport's greatest heroes are not nearly as spoiled by fame and fortune as some other professional athletes around the world can
It's all relative. Cricket isn't as bad as a lot of other sports.

But what I really want to know is does the world need a strong West Indies?

Last edited: