• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Also guys let me know when you first hear a matador bulls pun please. I'm expecting a couple.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good to see each state naming a novice as 12th man.

Keath VIC
Milenko QLD
Lehmann SA and
Copeland NSW.

And the season has started.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haze with two early wickets, clean bowled both the SACA batsman.

I really want Hazlewood to have an injury-free year and make his Test debut (perhaps beside Faulkner) this season.

brockley

International Captain
Hey Mods do your bizz and make this the Aussie Domestic thread 2014/15.:p
Listening to ABC radio Grandstand Sydney,no coverage so far.:@

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Also guys let me know when you first hear a matador bulls pun please. I'm expecting a couple.
never mind that; "myFootDr Queensland Bulls" would have to be the most awkward naming rights sponsor since 1300Smiles Stadium.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Mods do your bizz and make this the Aussie Domestic thread 2014/15.:p
Listening to ABC radio Grandstand Sydney,no coverage so far.:@
Why isn't this being broadcast?

I thought Channel 9 were contractually obligated to do so

Edit: Just found list of matches being broadcast

I can understand them not showing today's matches as this movie from 1949 is riveting stuff

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good on Steketee, 111 all out from the Vics, not the best start but a few early wickets and who knows.

An early season 5-fa from Haze is exactly the sort of display that the selectors will get excited about.

adub

International Captain
6 out of 7 bowled! Fair effort that Haze.

Still 245 is a bit of work to do for the Bl00s.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
An early season 5-fa from Haze is exactly the sort of display that the selectors will get excited about.
I can confirm selectors get excited by 7-fas too.

I can't believe Chris Tremain has made the Vic team and is opening the bowling for them. No wonder Jayde Herrick moved on..

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
How much does Ferg have to do this season to be a WC bolter? I have a feeling he's maybe only behind one or two guys especially considering the over abundance of top order bats and the relative inabundance of middle order bats in the Australian scene currently.