• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Umm why did Queensland declare.

Also Siddle taking 8 just proves the rest of the Victorian attack is rubbish.

Riggins

International Captain
Fair enough then. Confusing how bonus points works then I guess.
They could have batted six more overs and got another maybe 0.3 points, but other than that they may as well just back themselves to run down 350 and make sure they have as much time to do that as they can.

I haven't look at the ladder/final situation though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just realised O'Keefe has only played 50 or so FC matches, has he really been that far down the pecking order behind Macgill, Casson and Hauritz?

Top_Cat

Siddle getting so many poles caught behind the wicket at the bay is good bowling no matter who the oppo is.

Spikey

basically every ball i've seen dougeh bowl today has been a cracker. wag. just sent off-stump flying

adub

International Captain
Super spell from the Rug this morn.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but GO QLD!

Midwinter

State Captain
Who has had their calculators out and worked out the the possibilities for the shield final ?

With WA and NSW playing each other it would seem simple but how could the bonus points affect the final standings ?

Vic win - in final
WA win - in final
NSW win - in final

If Vic and WA win - in the final
lf Vic win and NSW win - in the final

If Vic lose and NSW win - NSW and who in the final

If Vic lose and WA win - WA and who in the final ?

What about if there are draws in one or both games ?

If Vic win where would the final be ?

My head is starting to spin, I need to have a lie down :)

brockley

International Captain
View 1 new Tweet
Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan 30s30 seconds ago
To clarify, @eddiecowan moving to Syd. Available to play for NSW but knows no guarantees. If gets chance, hasn't given up on Tests.