• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Doubt it. It'd be great if he did but I just can't see it happening, especially as they seem pretty set on the Botha as the 5th bowler idea.
Yeah I can't blame him. He's had so many comebacks only to limp off halfway through an over that focusing on becoming an opening batsman is probably his best bet at this point. A shame though as the Botha/Ludeman 6/7 thing is an ongoing issue and I don't think I'd be keen on backing Cosgrove, Ferguson, Head or Cooper in as the fifth bowler in a Shield game, particularly at Adelaide Oval.

Riggins

International Captain
Pretty sure he's started bowling in the nets in the last couple of weeks and the plan wasn't to play as only a batsman all year.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep Saturday Day-night matches. I really don't see the point in it at this stage of the year but that's how it is.

brockley

International Captain
O'keefe goes from baggy Green no 11 to Blue no 7 in a couple of weeks,work out that one,btw lyon not playing.

brockley

International Captain
Darren Berry drops Cosgrove for Hughes,think Cossie will go down to department of affairs tomorrow and ask for a UK passport,and take up his residency in Leincestershire.The dumbest move by coach and selectors in a long time.:wacko:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Initial thoughts on the Cricket Australia official website? I think it was about time the site was upgraded, looks good.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
hating it. Can't find a live scorecard?
Yeah not sure why the NSW game doesn't have a live scorecard on display. The other game does. Are you watching the stream as its got the scorecard there.

adub

International Captain
Watching the stream on cricketnsw.com.au, trying to get the scorecard up on cricket.com.au but the link doesn't appear.

Teething problems I'm sure, but I liked the old site so I'm going to be grumpy for a while.