• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wade is having a golden summer with the gloves.

I really don't rate Cosgrove in the short formats, he's a classy player in the Shield but I think he is lucky to be holding a spot in a state XI in ODIs.

Where's James Muirhead? Not good enough or injured?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Have to have people at the crowd for a mistake like that to happen.

Also, its frustrating just how many batsman hit a 6 and then get out the next ball. Maddinson and Cooper have both done this today.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know anything about Steketee? Only 20 years of age and seems to be doing well thus far in the tournament.

Spikey

i dread shaun tait fluking his way into the wc squad as much as anyone else, but seriously, there's no way sayers should be taking the new ball over him

dermo

International Vice-Captain
nic maddinson really needs to realise how important he is to this bl00s batting line up, especially in this format. **** doesn't have the license to just go out there and swing and hope it comes off because the batting depth really isnt strong enough to accomadate such a player.

while perhaps it's a different story in the shield, maddinson and henriques are really the only 2 in the top 7 pushing for higher honours and there's more responsibility on his shoulders than perhaps he realises

adub

International Captain
Shame Rohrer didn't make it to the end, but he sure saved the Bl00s some embarrassment there.

Also liking Carters playing the Bevo role in these two wins, just making sure he's there at the end and not letting the rrr get out of hand.

Sure glad the bowlers did the job though. Wouldn't have wanted to be chasing 220 the way our top order is going atm.

adub

International Captain
bring jake doran in (assuming our matches dont clash with hsc exams)
Certainly waiting for Henry to make a statement that he belongs at this level is feeling like leaving the porch light on Harold Holt.
Moi Moi may be batting a couple of spots too high for mine as well.

Spikey

wade was standing like a statue there. it was reminiscent of his keeping

Riggins

International Captain
i dont rate winter. he's gonna get absolutely pumped today.

Last edited: