• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ferg is definitely in with a chance. I like the guy and would feel more assured if he was in our squad more so than some other players.

Over 0.2: Putland to Nevill, OUT, no run, full ball swings in late to crash into his pads. Nevill is almost falling over trying to get bat on it but can't. Huge shout for LBW and Umpire Martell eventually raises the finger!
Yesssss.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
B00tha messing up Sandhu's stats.
i can tolerate B00tha doing this

im not sure how i feel about haze taking a 5fer. his inability to take a 5 wicket haul was almost as funny as Paine's inability to score another century

Spikey

Why isn't this being broadcast?

I thought Channel 9 were contractually obligated to do so

Edit: Just found list of matches being broadcast

I can understand them not showing today's matches as this movie from 1949 is riveting stuff
it's cause the game's in queensland #giveitbacktonsw

Spikey

Vic's gonna have to help explain what on earth is happening in Victoria

brockley

International Captain
Any reason,Alistair Mcdermott not playing or Gannon?
Chris Green having a very nervous day,Jason Krejva?
Repeat of last season for the Vics too many old heads.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Any reason,Alistair Mcdermott not playing or Gannon?
Chris Green having a very nervous day,Jason Krejva?
Repeat of last season for the Vics too many old heads.
- Not good enough to make the brilliant QLD team.
- One day you'll spell his name correctly
- Nah not really. Age isn't much of a concern - Just had a bad day with the bat and the bowling unit is young and not that flash.

brockley

International Captain
Yeh good win in the end,good to have Carters there.I will give Chris another go,there must be some reason they picked him,even tho we know so little.

Does NSW have a Geo televised game?
Vics are a worry? Their Futures side isn't that flash either.
Think they pick Handscomb on promise,Stoinis too,the others its a huge worry since they have played for OZ.

adub

International Captain
Bl00s probably made it a bit harder for themselves than needed, but a solid enough win off the back of Haze's awesome effort and Mad Dogs blazing start.

I think now that Haze and Michelle have gotten to know each other he'll be slipping one in pretty regularly. Although to be fair Spikey he still hasn't taken a 5-fer yet

uvelocity

International Coach
Haze with two early wickets, clean bowled both the SACA batsman.

I really want Hazlewood to have an injury-free year and make his Test debut (perhaps beside Faulkner) this season.
surely he should be ahead of hilf

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That first post makes me sound like a nutter - starting a thread like that :P

What was the Matador Cup scheduling team thinking? Its a public holiday tomorrow in both QLD and NSW (and not in Vic) so they decide to have Victoria vs. South Australia instead of the two-time reigning champions QLD against a quality NSW team. Weird..

Last edited:

Riggins

International Captain
That first post makes me sound like a nutter - starting a thread like that :P

What was the Matador Cup scheduling team thinking? Its a public holiday tomorrow in both QLD and NSW (and not in Vic) so they decide to have Victoria vs. South Australia instead of the two-time reigning champions QLD against a quality NSW team. Weird..
It's a holiday here as well tbf.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It's a holiday here as well tbf.
Yeah I didn't include SA to get my point across more. Realistically a bigger audience would have preferred to watch QLD vs NSW with people from both states on holiday.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
When's Nathan Reardon going to do his customary 6 on the leg side?

Reardon watch
start slowly [x]
6 on leg side [?]