• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

wellAlbidarned

International Coach

Henry really does piss all over Bracewell in terms of wicket quality tbh. Chris Donaldson must have reported some gym numbers on Henry that are piss-weak.
I might get in trouble for having watched this video on Uni internet because Henry's action surely qualifies as explicit ***ual content

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I think it's easier to swing it both ways with the Duke as the seam is more prominent.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Sorry Hurricane, I haven't really been following Pak cricket for a while.

With the constant PCB drama, team regressing every series and the fact that we aren't producing any good batsmen or bowlers, my interest in cricket is fading. It used to be OK when we were were producing pace bowlers (watching pace bowlers is the best thing about cricket for me) but now it's all about spinners (and dodgy ones at that), and that for a nation that has had great pace bowlers is embarrassing.

It also doesn't help that I have had a lot of things going on in my private life. I don't know if you are aware but I recently got married, and I have also moved properties (which is causing me grief at the moment).

Nowadays I just post on off-topic mainly and briefly check out CC to see if there is anything new happening (the same usual crap).

But from what I know, I would like to see the following Test lineup:

Azhar Ali
Sami Aslam
Younis Khan
Fawad Alam
Misbah (c)
Asad Shafiq
Sarfraz Ahmad (wk)
Raza Hasan
Wahab Riaz
Junaid Khan
Sadaf Hussain

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry Hurricane, I haven't really been following Pak cricket for a while.

With the constant PCB drama, team regressing every series and the fact that we aren't producing any good batsmen or bowlers, my interest in cricket is fading. It used to be OK when we were were producing pace bowlers (watching pace bowlers is the best thing about cricket for me) but now it's all about spinners (and dodgy ones at that), and that for a nation that has had great pace bowlers is embarrassing.

It also doesn't help that I have had a lot of things going on in my private life. I don't know if you are aware but I recently got married, and I have also moved properties (which is causing me grief at the moment).

Nowadays I just post on off-topic mainly and briefly check out CC to see if there is anything new happening (the same usual crap).

But from what I know, I would like to see the following Test lineup:

Azhar Ali
Sami Aslam
Younis Khan
Fawad Alam
Misbah (c)
Asad Shafiq
Sarfraz Ahmad (wk)
Raza Hasan
Wahab Riaz
Junaid Khan
Sadaf Hussain
No I didn't know that. Congrats on the marriage. Thanks for the test line up.

Flem274*

123/5
there's an odi series against SA next week?

just rest him for that series if you have to. we need to develop some batting depth anyway. watling to bat number three in his absence.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
sounds rather minor, doesn't it?
Normally I'd agree. But with the World Cup 4 months away, I think there's a real chance that the selectors will rest Williamson from the Pakistan tour if he's in any discomfort. In the grander scheme of things, that might be the right thing to do, but it would still suck balls from a test fan's perspective.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
sounds rather minor, doesn't it?
I thought the complete opposite. From a long/mid term POV.
Wrist on top controlling hand, what could be worse for a batsman with another 10+ years ahead if him.

God I hope it is minor.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Both Williamson and Southee returning from Champs League with injuries reminds me how scary shallow our depth still is.

Must keep my blackcaps optimisim at bottom feeder level, I was starting to feel far too positive about things.

Although I reckon both will play the test series, but if not, I guess parellel a in Pak missing Younus and Ajmal (apart from the whole chucking thing if course)

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's covered in the link. He has a sore shoulder, and is expected to be fit to play the SA series, so I wouldn't get too worked up about it just yet.