• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

smash84

The Tiger King
apparently kamran akmal and shoaib malik are in pakistan's world cup squad. I am pretty sure Shoaib Malik is in thanks mostly to Misbah's insistence.

Niall

International Coach
what? why shouldn't fawad alam be in the team?
Sorry was joking!

Yeah the treatment of him has been a disgrace his whole career, one bad series against the best ODI side in the world does not merit been dropped especially considering the million chances Younis and Shafiq have got.

Even Umar has every right to be annoyed at his exclusion.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait Younis is in the team?! WAG! Managed to worm his way in by being amazing in the tests. Complete liability in ODIs as usual :laugh:

Niall

International Coach
apparently kamran akmal and shoaib malik are in pakistan's world cup squad. I am pretty sure Shoaib Malik is in thanks mostly to Misbah's insistence.
Yeah, that and the fact he can bowl and has experience in Australia due to his big bash contract.

Hopefully they remember his action is also likely to get called and he was dire for Hobart in Aus last year, lucky to hold onto his contract really.

BeeGee

International Captain
Good game.

I'm fascinated by the way Williamson is using his bowlers. Very different from McCullum.

Top partnership.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Interesting end in sight, enough to make me break out the D/L to decide who's ahead

(science says: NZ by about 6 runs atm)

Fusion

Global Moderator
Nice recovery and win for Pakistan. That Afridi/Haris partnership was impressive under the circumstances.

viriya

International Captain
Good to see Vettori well and truly back.. very solid performance from him with bat, ball and that catch.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
While it seems from the cricinfo commentary that Milne bowled quite well again, his lack of actual wickets is starting to test patience.