• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunil Narine's action reported (not to the ICC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I can't talk for the BCCI but CA and the ECB deal with suspect actions in house (see Maurice Holmes and Cameron Gannon) and I don't see anyone representing them at the moment with anything remotely approaching a suspect action.

But lets not let that get in the way of you applying that tin foil hat and deflecting attention away from the story at hand.
It's easy to "deal" with those who aren't playing international cricket though....i haven't seen anyone trying to stop Moen Ali from bowling the doosra.

Flem274*

123/5
the big three are not angels but there are far easier, more direct and less transparent ways to **** the rest of the world over than rigging the chucker system.

in the past 12 months or so they've indulged about 248593 of these easier methods. meanwhile, saeed ajmal, shillingford and whoever else were able to run around taking billions of wickets against all teams.

the chuckers owning sides regardless of their position in cricketland is one of the stranger examples of equality in cricket you could use, but we could have some fun with it.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
It's easy to "deal" with those who aren't playing international cricket though....i haven't seen anyone trying to stop Moen Ali from bowling the doosra.
Dealing with it before they reach county or international cricket is the entire point.

As for Moeen, I think he's bowled it once to date in international cricket.

Last edited:

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Anyway lads lets get back on topic as i don't want to get into any trouble. Narine has been warned and we shall see how he goes from here on..like i said if he really has a problem, though i'd be extremely disappointed i'd happily hold my hands up and say i got it wrong.

At the end of the day we just want fairness in the game..we'll be facing Ashwin and Ohja next month and we'll see how clean they both are in comparison to Sunny..some have speculated that india want to unsettle the lad just before their series against us but i won't buy into that theory just yet :D .

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Anyway lads lets get back on topic as i don't want to get into any trouble. Narine has been warned and we shall see how he goes from here on..like i said if he really has a problem, though i'd be extremely disappointed i'd happily hold my hands up and say i got it wrong.

At the end of the day we just want fairness in the game..we'll be facing Ashwin and Ohja next month and we'll see how clean they both are in comparrison to Sunny..some have speculated that india want to unsettle the lad just before their series against us but i won't buy into that theory just yet :D .
being back on topic lasted all of two and a bit sentences before you cast out your next line.

Howsie

International Captain

At the end of the day we just want fairness in the game..we'll be facing Ashwin and Ohja next month and we'll see how clean they both are in comparison to Sunny..some have speculated that india want to unsettle the lad just before their series against us but i won't buy into that theory just yet :D .
Yeah because Sunil Narine and the rest of the West Indies are such a big threat. FMD he was called for chucking because he's a chucker.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Yeah because Sunil Narine and the rest of the West Indies are such a big threat. FMD he was called for chucking because he's a chucker.
We'll we're a bigger threat than certain sides who barely have a moderate spinner to call upon tbh.

As for your last point..he's not quite in Kane Williamson territory yet so i'm afraid you'll be seeing him on your TV a little longer buddy :D .

Howsie

International Captain
We'll we're a bigger threat than certain sides who barely have a moderate spinner to call upon tbh.

As for your last point..he's not quite in Kane Williamson territory yet so i'm afraid you'll be seeing him on your TV a little longer buddy :D .
I don't tend to watch much T20 cricket so he probably won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.