• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Event at Headingley - with Sidebottom, Bairstow, Brooks and Kirby

Gillianfn

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys - I really hope you don't mind me joining and posting this. Ryan Sidebottom is an Ambassador to the charity that I run Melanoma UK, and along with Jack Brooks, Jonny Bairstow and Steve Kirby - is doing a fun Q & A session for us next Thursday evening - 25th. I will be truthful - I expected this event to sell out really quickly and with a week to go - we still have some places left. :( I really wanted to fill the room - not just for the fundraising side of things - but so that the guys weren't speaking to a sparse room! If anyone would like to join us - please do get in touch. The lads are doing this for free in order to raise awareness of Melanoma and are giving me some of their kit etc to auction. Thanks - Gillian

YorksLanka

International Debutant
yes unfortunately i am away with work otherwise would have loved to come along too..hope it goes well...