• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League T20 2014

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
WHO has been called two games in a row after playing four without complaint? please enlighten me!!
I do think that Narine isn't as bad as Mohammad Hafeez. If Narine's out then it's a bit of a disgrace that Hafeez managed to get through 7 games without coping a similar ban.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I do think that Narine isn't as bad as Mohammad Hafeez. If Narine's out then it's a bit of a disgrace that Hafeez managed to get through 7 games without coping a similar ban.
Is Hafeez playing in the final?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
I don't find this normal at all. Narine was reported for the three quicker deliveries he bowled against the Dolphins, which seemed a bit OK, these quick deliveries might look suspicious at times, but then he didn't use those quicker deliveries against the Hurricanes, and he still got banned, in fact Narine looked a bit extra cautious in the match to make sure he isn't reported. And if his normal off break and knuckle ball had an issue, why wasn't he reported before in this series?? This is a bit weird. Hope this is not a case of serving the final to CSK on a platter.

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
WHO has been called two games in a row after playing four without complaint? please enlighten me!!
It's a global clampdown. People have been alluding to his action before he got reported. There's no conspiracy involved so why don't you act (as you said you would) graciously and accept it.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Before the start of this tournament I thought to myself it will be a KKR V CSK final and if that's the case then there's a slight chance Narine will miss it and I was right lol

I'm just glad I have not watched any of those games. I've always maintained it is a useless copycat tournament that wastes time and causes unnecessary injuries to players.

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
congrats to CSK on a fitting win, thoroughly deserved and Raina, WAG...fantastic T20 innings and he is becoming one out of the top drawer in this format.. good tournament and have enjoyed watching it..the IPL can learn from this and not have a tournament that goes on for weeks and weeks with loads of dead rubber matches...much better format here...

piyusha

Cricket Spectator
i knew theat the express team wouldnt go any further (as is teh same for all the SL teamsin the past in this comp) but good for SLC that we got $150k from Malinga choosing MI over SE..well done to the Knights and the Lions to make it through..