Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Time to annul Muralitharan's record

U19 12th Man

Time to annul Muralitharan's record

Ssia
    sledger likes this.

FMD.......been waiting for this to come up in the Ajmal thread.........didn't think we'd have to be subjected to a thread dedicated to the nonsense.
    zorax, ankitj and YorksLanka like this.

International Vice-Captain Red Hill's Avatar
    Except that Murali's action was legal by the ICC's laws and all the umpires who didn't call him for a no-ball.
    I'll never fear you, buddy.

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    OMG, this thread is the best thing ever. I thought I might have to start it myself, but I have been well and truly beaten to the punch.

But yes, his record must now surely be annulled, lest we are to let this farce continue.

Saeed Ajmal passed one test and failed another.
    Murali passed all tests.
    McGrath passed 0 tests.

What would be the logical approach to take here regarding their records?
    BeeGee, YorksLanka and Prince EWS like this.

Yeah this is all a conspiracy against bowlers from the subcontinent.

sledger you've got issues bud.
    zorax, BeeGee, ankitj and 1 others like this.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Oh yeah, here we go, somebody telling me that I'm the one with issues again. Look pal, I'm not the problem here, you're the one with the problem. Ajmal wanted to enter the elite pantheon of spin bowlers, but it turns out his arms are just too short (bent) to box with god (Warne). Haters can suck it.
    Last edited by sledger; 09-09-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    smalishah84 and zorax like this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Oh dear..........can see this thread progressing well.
    sledger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Oh yeah, here we go, somebody telling me that I'm the one with issues again. Look pal, I'm not the problem here, you're the one with the problem. Ajmal wanted to enter the elite pantheon of spin bowlers, but it turns out his arms are just too short (bent) to box with god (Warne). Haters can suck it.
    You still have issues though.
    zorax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    You still have issues though.
    The time has come to tell you all something very personal. I keep my ear to the ground and I hear everything everybody says. And for the past god knows how many years the word cheater has been completely misunderstood and misused. It doesn't seem anybody on all of CW understands what it means; anybody on this forum doesn't understand what a cheater is and how to identify one. Basically what identifying a cheater is all about in its truest form is the truth. It's honesty. You boil it down and then the essence of a identifying a cheater is exactly what all of you lack, honesty. Seems the perception of me is somebody who is a little disgruntled and sat down at my computer tonight and aired his grievances and said 'cheater'. I became the voice of the voiceless.

Now, I'm the most honest guy on this forum because everybody else has got the same, old, tired crybaby story. They'll come on here and they'll say 'He didn't mean to do it, he didn't know he was doing it. Let's hear it for Ajmal!' Here's some honesty. There's good guys and there's bad guys on this forum and make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen, I am a bad, bad man and I can freely admit it. But so many of you will come on here and you'll cry your eyes out, clench your filthy fat little hands in anguish, and say 'He didn't know, leave him alone'. Now, these people, these posters are either weak or they're dishonest and they're liars. It's either one or the other. But I'm neither weak nor dishonest. I'm the best poster on this entire ****ing board.
    Last edited by sledger; 10-09-2014 at 02:25 AM.
    cpr and zorax like this.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Do we really need Sledger?

International Vice-Captain Red Hill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    The time has come to tell you all something very personal. I keep my ear to the ground and I hear everything everybody says. And for the past god knows how many years and the words the word cheater has been completely misunderstood and misused. It doesn't seem anybody on all of CW understands what it means; anybody on this forum doesn't understand what a cheater is and how to identify one. Basically what a cheater identifying a cheater is all about in its truest form is the truth. It's honesty. You boil it down and then the essence of a identifying a cheater is exactly what all of you lack, honesty. Seems the perception of me is somebody who is a little disgruntled and sat down at my computer tonight and aired his grievances and said 'cheater'. I became the voice of the voiceless.

Now, I'm the most honest guy on this forum because everybody else has got the same, old, tired crybaby story. They'll come on here and they'll say 'He didn't mean to do it, he didn't know he was doing it. Let's hear it for Ajmal!' Here's some honesty. There's good guys and there's bad guys on this forum and make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen, I am a bad, bad man and I can freely admit it. But the so many of you will come on here and you'll cry your eyes out, clench your filthy fat little hands in anguish, and say 'He didn't know, leave him alone'. Now, these people, these posters are either weak or they're dishonest and they're liars. It's either one or the other. But I'm neither weak nor dishonest. I'm the best poster on this entire ****ing board.
    zorax, Bahnz, Maximas and 2 others like this.

Why don't more people have sledger on ignore like me?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information