• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

Julian87

State Captain
It was always pretty possible regardless of his performance in the T20. Watson's out and the selectors are not big lovers of O'Keefe, so three quicks, Lyon, Maxwell, Haddin and five bats has always been a big possibility.
They'd be more likely to pick O'Keefe just because he's left handed though.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
i can deal with maxwell over hughes as i have no faith in the prince's ability to play spin. won't be happy if we see maxwell as the second spinner though

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can deal with maxwell over hughes as i have no faith in the prince's ability to play spin. won't be happy if we see maxwell as the second spinner though
I wouldn't be that happy if Maxwell was picked over Hughes as we won't have an obvious #3. Don't think Smith or Clarke should be batting there.

Spikey

1.35pm Okay. I have a feeling we may have got our match timings wrong. Not sure just yet, but I think the scheduled start is later than we initially thought. We'll confirm as soon as we know.

lol

dermo

International Vice-Captain
warner
rogers
doolan
clarke
smith
maxwell/hughes/marsh
haddin
o'keefe
johnson
lyon
siddle/starc

a lot depends on marsh being fit

Spikey

1.35pm Okay. I have a feeling we may have got our match timings wrong. Not sure just yet, but I think the scheduled start is later than we initially thought. We'll confirm as soon as we know.

lol
Yup. Match begins at 3.00pm local time.

looooooooool

Spikey

benchmark00's favourite player presents dermo's favourite player with a hat on debut

Dave MiddletonVerified account ‏@Dave_Middleton
Dean Jones presenting an ODI cap to Sean Abbott on the Sharjah outfield #PakvAUS

Gob

International Coach
man i hope smith will play today ahead of hughes despite the latter possessing a much better record. just don't have any faith on hughes under these conditions.

morgieb

On a more serious note, Finch needs to **** off from anything resembling real cricket. Go join FICKLE or something.