• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Confirmed now. That's just ****ed. I hope the Pakis towel em up by an innings and. Appalling rubbish.
If they were going to play two offies, playing Srarc makes sense against a team with 11 right handers from a footmarks POV, though I have to say I can't recall a more innocuous test quick than Starc based on his (albeit) limited test appearances so far.

Maxwell at three makes me want to eat my own vomit.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
though I have to say I can't recall a more innocuous test quick than Starc based on his (albeit) limited test appearances so far.
john hastings

starc is dangerous when he gets it swinging, usually goes for runs otherwise though