• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

ajdude

International Coach
i was confused dean jones, i thought woodchopping involved going to the local woolies and buying bbq shapes. thanks for clearing that one up for me

ajdude

International Coach
it would be the best thing ever if siddle and johnson get within 16 runs required for the last three overs and block it out and then mitchell johnson bops mohammad shami over long on for six off the last ball

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it would be the best thing ever if siddle and johnson get within 16 runs required for the last three overs and block it out and then mitchell johnson bops mohammad shami over long on for six off the last ball
Very, very good from you.

Spikey

goddamnit

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure how Shami would be bowling, but I like this scenario. Has it happened somewhere before? I can't say I've ever heard of it.

Burgey

What are the commentators on about? It's not that big an achievement to have triplets. It's still only one root, it's just that it went rogue.

morgieb

After Haddin, Marsh and Rogers all left in quick succession I thought it would be over before lunch. Great work from Johnson and Smith. Obviously it's rather unlikely we can survive another 30-odd overs, but when there's hope......