• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
This test series should be interesting. At first I thought Pakistan would cruise this but because Ajmal will not be playing, Australia have a sniff chance to salvage anything. Clarke will be the key for Australia due to him being their best and successful player of spin but that all depends on whether he is fit to play. Hard to make a prediction on this despite Australia recent struggles in such conditions and then you have Pakistan's unpredictability.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
wouldve picked sayers personally but it's highly unlikely he'll play anyway

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF? Isn't Watson one of the few guys in the Aussie team who has had some success with reverse swing?

Edit: Oh wait, he's injured. Thought he was dropped

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Hey! We're back to Siddle, Hilfy and Johnson. Glory days!

Agent Nationaux

International Coach

If Pak win or it's a draw I control your avatar for 3 months. If Aus win, you control my avatar for 3 months.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Younis Khan seems to be very upset about exclusion from the team and I can't blame him. He's given it his all and the board have turned their back on him. Thoughts?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm not going get to 300 words, but I think the decision to bring in Hilf is a poor one especially given the conditions that he's likely to be bowling in; if the tour was to New Zealand or England I might be a little more forgiving, but Hilfy in the UAE, please!

Who's currently available out of Patto, Starc, Bird, Behrendorff, Sayers and Hazlewood?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Younis Khan seems to be very upset about exclusion from the team and I can't blame him. He's given it his all and the board have turned their back on him. Thoughts?
Reading his comments it seems like he's misdirecting a lot of pent up anger and frustration at the PCB and the selectors so I guess you can give him the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, despite how much he's pretty much one of my favourite Pakistani players ever, there's just no defending his selection atm. He's never been that good a LO player, especially outside the SC.