• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How does he go with the gloves? Pakistan has had some good keepers over the years, despite Kakmal occupying the role for a long period.
He's definitely better than Akmal but he's not great. Passable at Test level but nothing more; randomly drops the odd one.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has SOK actually turned one? I know he doesn't for NSW but I thought he might have on Test dayboo.

Burgey

That's evidence, just circumstantial and therefore like Jono's points of view - not especially weighty.

Spikey

Jarrod Kimber ‏@ajarrodkimber 28s28 seconds ago
Safraz Ahmed is the sort of friend who offers to help with your house move, and then does all the heavy lifting on his own.

and then randomly drops an object, right PEWS?

Burgey

This reminds me of that horribly ragged afternoon session Australia put in against SA in Perth(?) a few years ago.

Spikey

we're still no closer to finding out life's greatest mysteries like how does sok even get wickets

Howe_zat

Audio File
While it's completely unfair of me and largely borne out of ignorance, this Pakistan attack does appear, on the face of it, to be dog****.

1 Who are these people?
2 Where's Rehman and Junaid?

DriveClub

International Regular
I thought Lyon was better than Swann, what happened to him, getting smashed by Pakisani batsmen at 4 an over of all people :laugh: