• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket scoring apps for iPad...

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Any recommendations? Looking for one that will keep records and is able to email scorecards. Happy to pay some $$$.

I saw a really good one a year or so ago but I can't find it. I do remember it cost about $30. It may have integrated to the MyCricket site but I'm not sure...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mycricket now has a live scoring app, but I can't say I've ever used it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Thanks guys. I can't actually find the one I remember. I'll speak to the guy from another club who I saw with it and post in here when I find out.

It was a really good design and very user friendly.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
NX Cricket or TCS are both paid apps but superior to - and more reliable than - CricHQ in my experience.

kelseyjohnsonworking@gmai

Cricket Spectator
I wanted to chime in and share my experience with cricket scoring apps for iPad. I recently came across an amazing app called CricHeroes, and I must say it's the best free cricket scoring app available for both iOS and Android.

CricHeroes offers a user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and a seamless experience for scoring cricket matches. Whether you're scoring a local game or a league match, this app has got you covered. It simplifies the scoring process and provides real-time score updates, making it a reliable companion for any cricket enthusiast.