• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stats draft-2014

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Bill O'Reilly. Far from being my favourite character in the history of the game, but there's no denying he was an incredible bowler. 5.3 wickets per test is exceptional.

Monk's XI

- Gordon Greenidge
-
-
-
-
- Mark Boucher
-
-
- Bill O'Reilly
- Waqar Younis

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol. You three are the only ones with nothing to complain about. I would take any of the 3.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Clarrie Grimmet.

01. Sunil Gavaskar
06. Alec Stewart +
10. Clarrie Grimmet
11. Sydney Barnes

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
CricZo XI

1. Sir Jack Hobbs /
7. Ian Healy + /
8. Richie Benaud o /
10. Fred Trueman o

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 4

1. coronis - Shane Warne
2. harsh.ag - Muttiah Muralitharan
3. monk - Bill O'Reilly
4. ankitj - Clarrie Grimmett
5. kingkallis - Richie Benaud
6. weldone - Jim Laker
7. aldoRaine18 - Hugh Tayfield
8. kyear2 - Derek Underwood
9. morgieb
10. ohnoitsyou
11. Camo999

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
So, do we declare a winner and end the draft right after Bradman becomes the first pick in the 5th round?

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
So, do we declare a winner and end the draft right after Bradman becomes the first pick in the 5th round?
I personally hope Bradman is included. There have been drafts where Bradman was selected and that person didn't win.

kingkallis

International Coach
Was hoping for any of Benaud or Tayfield. Was hoping one of them would have made it through.

Now waking up, will pick in a minute.
Yeah I was hoping to grab Benaud or Tayfield. I was placed decently in this round which helped me grab Benaud. I might have picked him ahead of Grimmett as well.

AldoRaine18

State Vice-Captain
Aldo's XI

01. Herbert Sutcliffe
07. Rod Marsh
09. Hugh Tayfield
10. Dennis Lillee