• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which is the Best Cricket Game to download

CricJunkie

Cricket Spectator
Hi, I am a great cricket fan. I watch all the cricket channels on TV. I can’t spend time and play actual cricket on ground. I would like to know the best cricket game on mobile. Can you help me please?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Gave the self-confessed 'best cricket game ever' a go and it's decent, but confusing controls and the lack of shorter games makes bowling frustrating. The champion is still Stick Cricket for me.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would but I can't work the touchscreen on them. Just all this text it won't let me highlight.
Not you. Junkie. His name suggests he would get addicted to the damn thing. And it would be better if he was addicted to books :P

anita

Cricket Spectator
Hi, actually there are a lot of Cricket games available in the market. Real Cricket, IPL Cricket Fever 2013, WCC , Cricket Unlimited etc. All theses games have some issues though, like lagging, bad animations, takes lot of time to load etc.! I personally liked Cricket Unlimited because of its animations and quick game play. It gives feel of live match in a crowded cricket stadium.