• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wisden wizard

hourn

U19 Cricketer
is there anywhere on the net that old wisden wizard can be accessed, or a similar program.

as good as statsguru is with individual stats, theres nothing else, whereas the wisden wizard was great for copmaring all players at once.

and secondly, why did they not keep the entire wisden wizard (which had just as good as individual breakdowns as the statsguru), and stick with the statsguru when Wisden and Cricinfo combined......?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate i noticed easts cricket @ end of ur igniture

do u play or what

i use to play for randwick

know play shires for ssdcc

Bazza

International 12th Man
Maybe because Wisden was a pay site and Cricinfo was free. Or at least I think it was.

I was one of many who thought Cricinfo would become a pay site after the merger, but so far (touch wood), it hasn't changed.

hourn

U19 Cricketer
Bazza said:
Maybe because Wisden was a pay site and Cricinfo was free. Or at least I think it was.

I was one of many who thought Cricinfo would become a pay site after the merger, but so far (touch wood), it hasn't changed.
wisden was a pay site, but to access the wiszard didn't cost.

i dont know if you guys ever used it, as i only found out about it about 2 or 3 months before the merger so never got full use of it, but it was fantastic.

Great for picking say which guy had the best average before WWI or something like that.

and yes buggsy,

I play fourth grade for Easts, but haven't updated the site for a while because of problems with the ******s at telstra!

Rich2001

International Captain
hourn said:
Great for picking say which guy had the best average before WWI or something like that.
I know Cricket 4 - Allows you to do quite a bit and as you stated above you can search in certain dates and ranges (last year, last 10 years etc)

I personally haven't used it much myself but I keep seeing/hearing of people using Howstats.com (i think)