• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in the West Indies

BeeGee

International Captain
Wed Aug 20 (50 ovs)
13:00 GMT | 09:00 local
09:00 EDT | 08:00 CDT | 06:00 PDT 1st ODI - West Indies v Bangladesh
National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada

Fri Aug 22 (50 ovs)
13:00 GMT | 09:00 local
09:00 EDT | 08:00 CDT | 06:00 PDT 2nd ODI - West Indies v Bangladesh
National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada

Mon Aug 25 (50 ovs)
18:30 GMT | 14:30 local
14:30 EDT | 13:30 CDT | 11:30 PDT 3rd ODI - West Indies v Bangladesh
Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts

Wed Aug 27 (20 ovs)
00:00 GMT
(next day) | 20:00 local
20:00 EDT | 19:00 CDT | 17:00 PDT Only T20I - West Indies v Bangladesh

Sat Aug 30 - Mon Sep 1
14:00 GMT | 10:00 local
10:00 EDT | 09:00 CDT | 07:00 PDT TBC v Bangladeshis

Fri Sep 5 - Tue Sep 9
10:00 EDT | 09:00 CDT | 07:00 PDT 1st Test - West Indies v Bangladesh
Arnos Vale Ground, Kingstown, St Vincent

Sat Sep 13 - Wed Sep 17
10:00 EDT | 09:00 CDT | 07:00 PDT 2nd Test - West Indies v Bangladesh
Beausejour Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia

Challis

U19 12th Man
With BD total being a small one, BD must make sure they finish off the game as far too often in the past they have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. You would have to say these two batsman would have to play an epic innings if the WI are to somehow climb out of this hole.

BeeGee

International Captain
Pollard is seeing the windies home. Bangladesh just lacking that killer blow (otherwise known as Shakib).

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Mods any chance of making this a sticky?

Anyway good fightback from the guys..we came into this game with a lot of problems behind the scenes of course and no warm up matches either...same thing happened against Ireland earlier this year and we ended up losing the game..that time it was the Darren Bravo/Sammy issue that was the talk of the town.n

No doubt the top order will have to get their acts together in the next match as i can't see BD letting us off the hook again like that.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Anamul is a special talent but really needs to work on his rotation of strike. Rahim captaincy skills are simply poor and the fool needs to resign because that's the 5th time this year Bangladesh were in top then gave it away. Honestly though only Shakib, Anamul and Mominul looks class but the rest are all mediocre/rubbish hence they will continue to remain a minnow side.

Gowza

U19 12th Man
rahim is a good bat, in form tamim is a good bat but he's been struggling for form for probably about a year now. rotation of strike is pretty much an issue for all except rahim and shakib.

Ike

Cricket Web Staff Member
Looking forward to tomorrow's match. Big Windies fan (only test 'nation' in my hemisphere after all), although I had to feel bad for Bangladesh yesterday, even while I wanted Windies to win. Don't understand why WI left Sammy out. He can do magic! Hopefully he'll be back in the lineup tomorrow.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Bangladesh are a really poor team. Big mistake of them become a test playing nation. The 10th test playing nation was suppose to have been Kenya who were far superior than Bangladesh back then.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
But I like the 2 young Haques of Bangladesh. Looks to me that they are the first Bangladeshi batsman that will be averaging in the 40s and will become the best batsman for their respective country but the problem is that they have too many mediocre/rubbish cricketers in the squad which always causes losses.