I wanted to try my hand at conducting a draft. And I wanted to try and make it a little interesting as well.
Here are the rules (I tried to conduct something similar last year, and it was a monumental no-show. Hope some of you ****s sign up this time ):
1) 4 players to be chosen who satisfy one each of 4 clauses that will be set.
2) Next 4 players to be chosen from mystery boxes.
3) Last 3 players left to choice.
4) No 12th man. No selecting Don Bradman.
5) Randomized order after every two rounds. 12 hours allotted for a pick.
This is the first time I will be conducting one, so I hope you guys will let slip an error if it slips by