• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clause-Mystery-Choice Draft Thread 2014

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wanted to try my hand at conducting a draft. And I wanted to try and make it a little interesting as well.

Here are the rules (I tried to conduct something similar last year, and it was a monumental no-show. Hope some of you ****s sign up this time
:laugh: ):

1) 4 players to be chosen who satisfy one each of 4 clauses that will be set.
2) Next 4 players to be chosen from mystery boxes.
3) Last 3 players left to choice.
4) No 12th man. No selecting Don Bradman.
5) Randomized order after every two rounds. 12 hours allotted for a pick.

This is the first time I will be conducting one, so I hope you guys will let slip an error if it slips by :)

harsh.ag

All right then. 6 people have signed up so far. 1 more and we will begin :)

Bagapath
Howe_zat
G.I. Joe
Weeman27bob
Morgieb
AldoRaine18

harsh.ag

All right then!

Here is the order for Round I and II:

Round I

Morgieb
Watson
Bagapath
G.I.Joe
ohnoitsyou
Howe_zat
AldoRaine18
Weeman27bob

Round II

Weeman27bob
AldoRaine18
Howe_zat
ohnoitsyou
G.I.Joe
Bagapath
Watson
Morgieb

harsh.ag

First clause: Select a player who has been the low-scoring partner in a century partnership for the 10th wicket.