• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clause-Mystery-Choice Draft Thread 2014

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah. Aldo, sorry buddy, but seeing that everyone always takes only tests into account (unless stated otherwise), I have to rescind your selection. Would be unfair to the others.

harsh.ag

Round I

Morgieb - Glenn McGrath
Watson - Courtney Walsh
Bagapath - John Snow
G.I.Joe - Wilfred Rhodes
ohnoitsyou - Chris Cairns
Howe_zat - Sachin Tendulkar
AldoRaine18 -
Weeman27bob -

Clause - Pick a player who was the low scoring partner in a century partnership for the 10th wicket in tests.

harsh.ag

SECOND CLAUSE

Pick a player who was the right-handed partner in a left-right opening partnership (Qualification - The pair must have scored at least 1000 test runs as an opening partnership)

harsh.ag

Round I

Morgieb - Glenn McGrath
Watson - Courtney Walsh
Bagapath - John Snow
G.I.Joe - Wilfred Rhodes
ohnoitsyou - Chris Cairns
Howe_zat - Sachin Tendulkar
AldoRaine18 - Bob Willis
Weeman27bob - Warwick Armstrong

Round II

Weeman27bob - Gordon Greenidge
AldoRaine18 -
Howe_zat
ohnoitsyou
G.I.Joe
Bagapath
Watson
Morgieb

harsh.ag

Round II

Weeman27bob - Gordon Greenidge
AldoRaine18 - Virender Sehwag
Howe_zat - AB de Villers
ohnoitsyou - Geoff Boycott
G.I.Joe
Bagapath - Bob Simpson
Watson - Eddie Barlow
Morgieb

SECOND CLAUSE

Pick a player who was the right-handed partner in a left-right opening partnership (Qualification - The pair must have scored at least 1000 test runs as an opening partnership)

:)

Last edited: