• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia/South Africa/Zimbabwe Triangular ODI Series 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Given Utseya was my username on another forum and my password on this one for a while, I'm going to claim that.
Well I'm definitely claiming this one. Was way too nervous to post during the game; this must be what being a partisan fan is like for the rest of you ****s. Won money too. Lovin' life.

BeeGee

International Captain
Congrats to Zimbabwe. Great victory.

That shot to win. Amazing.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PEWS, if I was where you are right now, I would give you a visit with a crate of beer!

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
Well done Zimbabwe. Seriously they are much better than the likes of Bangladesh who simply wont improve despite getting all the aid.