• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia/South Africa/Zimbabwe Triangular ODI Series 2014

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Given Utseya was my username on another forum and my password on this one for a while, I'm going to claim that.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
SA should basically try out the newer players. Basically they are through and even their C team should be able to handle a team like Zimbabwe.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Australia ‏@CAComms 30m
.@MClarke23 has announced the Aus XI to play Zimbabwe tomorrow: Finch Hughes Clarke Bailey Maxwell Marsh Haddin Faulkner Cutting Starc Lyon

oh hey i can almost get behind this. obviously cutting and faulkner can **** off but we're almost there

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
How can you support a team with noted bowling all-rounder Arun Finch, and no TPC?

#TraitorToTheCause
#LynchSpikey

morgieb

How can you support a team with noted bowling all-rounder Arun Finch, and no TPC?

#TraitorToTheCause
#LynchSpikey
Remember Spikey wanted TPC killed before he came good. He's just a filthy bandwagoner.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
You're telling me? None of you ****s would listen to me back in early '08 when I said he's be an absolute gun...

Cribb spent all of 2012 basically calling me a deluded fanboi, and what do you know, Smitteh comes back into the team in 2013 and becomes an absolute gun. Taste it, all TPC doubters!

#Hipster

Spikey

also my view is that smith should have been at 3 all along and marsh at 6, so i can hardly be upset that when clarke returns to 3, marsh goes to 6.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its like our batting lineup have thought 'hey we've got Clarkey back, no need for me to be switched on today'. In fairness, The Zim spinners have been very good.

Spikey

Brad Haddin with a great cover drive there. Incidentally

Steve Smith @stevesmith49 · 4h
Come and join Cricket inspiration day Monday the 22nd September, riverview college. Enrol at Elite Cricket Coaching Sydney | Cricket Coach Sydney to make a difference...

All proceeds go to the cancer council so a great cause. Brad Haddin will teach u how to cover drive and catch and I'll teach the pull shot.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brad Haddin with a great cover drive there. Incidentally

Come and join Cricket inspiration day Monday the 22nd September, riverview college. Enrol at Elite Cricket Coaching Sydney | Cricket Coach Sydney to make a difference...

All proceeds go to the cancer council so a great cause. Brad Haddin will teach u how to cover drive and catch and I'll teach the pull shot.
My mate has 4 kids at Riverview and it costs him 110k p,a,

Wonder how much Hadds and the lads are chipping in for the use of the facilities

My guess is sweet fa and his bill will go up by another 10k or so

Last edited:

Spikey

serves him right for sending his kid to a private school

Last edited:

Spikey

clarke couldnt take it anymore: the thought of scoring so many runs that he would have to bowl faukner