• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

umpire jokes

Hodgey

Cricket Spectator
As the batsmen passed the man in the white coat, he said, "That was never LBW - you need glasses."
And the man in the white coat replied, "so do you mate, I'm selling ice-cream."

The captain of a team says to the Umpire, "My players want to know if there is a penalty for thinking." The Umpire says, "No." The captain says, "Well we think you're an asshole, then."

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Keep them up :-).

You know what a sardar umpire will do when India will hit a six? He will do Bhangra!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
this is what my coach /umpire said to one of my team mates in club cricket when he had the ball and was getting ready to bowl

" Please dont rub it that hard , u might tear it "

Once of the real fast bowlers was getting ready to bowl he wasnt looking at the ump and he starts running , with his face towards the ground ... The batsmen moves and the ump sticks his hand out and it hits the bowler plum on the neck it was funny cause the bowler went down with a massive thud and then the umpire doesnt go sorry he goes " Ahh Dead Ball "

Linkin_17

Cricket Spectator
the 1 thing is dat dat some empires don't know how to give out to the LBW decission
:laugh: :laugh: n they even get scared of the spectators so if it is out they do not give out :P :P :P :P

thank you

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
There's this joke about how to get an LBW decision from Shakoor Rana, the Indian umpire. This is what you need to say to him instead of Howzat, "Where's Allah!" He points to the sky, the batsman walks.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Only do it if the umpire looks like he comes from India! try it on David Shepherd... if he's awake.

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Here's another one:

A cricketer was so displeased with the decision to give him out that he kept pacing up and down the pavilion until the umpires got irritated and went to him...
Batsman: I wasn't out you know...
Umpire: Oh yeah...look in tomorrow's newspaper. :D

Anoop

U19 12th Man
There's this joke about how to get an LBW decision from Shakoor Rana, the Indian umpire. This is what you need to say to him instead of Howzat, "Where's Allah!" He points to the sky, the batsman walks.
Nice one..

But BTW, Shakoor Rana is from Pakistan