• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

REAL MEN WATCH CRICKET >>>> What do you think of this Cricket Tee, Please comment

REAL MEN WATCH CRICKET >>>> What do you think of this Cricket Tee, Please comment

REAL MEN WATCH CRICKET
Hey Guys, sorry for bothering you , but i need people to express their opinion on this new design i cooked up, do you like it, please i need your opinion on this
Thanks

asd.png

check it out here >>> REAL MEN WATCH CRICKET | Teespring

Attachments

Marius

International Debutant
it's dumb. also, advertising on the forum = you b& bro
Agree. It's stupid. What is a 'real man'? And does that mean fake women watch cricket?

I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm somehow less than a man because I like cricket, they have their own issues to deal with.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Not the worst tee shirt I've seen advertised on this site.

I nearly had to leave here when there was banners promoting this piss poor effort.........

SBSB.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: