• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your own Progress

NikhilN

International Regular
Post how you guys do in Backyard cricket or for any team you play with.Let see how good your in cricket.If a mod wants then please top this thread.

NikhilN

International Regular
My last game was against My couz.We were playing a 15 over match.I bowled first.I got off to a bad start by giving my couz 18 runs of the first 2 overs. then i slowly started to get into the game.after 5 over my couz was at 35.I caught a fly ball from my couz at 10.3 overs when he made 67.Then I was up.I started off slow with only 21 runs off only 5 overs.Then my couz dropped a catch I gave him and that cost him the game.I soon started to hit six and four's almost every ball.I made 68 in 9.5 overs.