• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2014

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Thisara brings the goods..good to see him in the wickets..hopefully we will knock this off without too much trouble..wish I was there with my dad,brother,and cousins watching at Dambulla!

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Was hoping Tharanga would have a bit more success this time around with the 2nd openers spot, we're struggling up to if Dilshan retires after the WC, reckon they will have to go back to Kusal or try Thirimanne again next time round

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Sri Lanka are the deserved winners and clearly the far superior team. 2014 has been a remarkable year for them. Pakistan on the other hand are simply too old and way wayward.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Smashed them, still not entirely sure our combinations are ideal, but if Thisara keeps this up that would be nice, would be interesting to see if Prasad can make it as an ODI bowler, certainly has some aggression and firepower upfront, but I'd be keen to see if he is actually a decent all-round ODI bowler with the necessary skills in the middle and later overs

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prasad is probably my favorite cricketer of the last 2-3 months. Got the series winning 5fer in England, celebrates wickets epic-ly, injured Junaid Khan with a bouncer and then there's this:

How can you not love him :wub:

Last edited: