• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi

Ben

Cricket Spectator
Hi, my name is Ben

I have just joined this site and i am very impressed.

I currently run a website called WWW.thesurreylions.tk. It is worth a visit for Surrey fans or if you are interested in county cricket.

Ben

Rich2001

International Captain
Ben said:
Hi, my name is Ben

I have just joined this site and i am very impressed.

I currently run a website called WWW.thesurreylions.tk. It is worth a visit for Surrey fans or if you are interested in county cricket.

Ben
Welcome to Cricket Web, Ben - Hope you enjoy your stay as much as us :)

PY

International Coach
Welcome to the mad house :alien8: :)

Keep up if you can, I sure as taxes can't. :(

NikhilN

International Regular
Hey Ben and welcome to Cricket Web

Try to Avoid me if you have anything against India.:lol:

Mr.Freeman

Cricket Spectator
Hey guys Ive just signed up to mainly cause I love the site and love cricket to so youll be seeing me around a bit now

PY

International Coach
Welcome to CW Mr Freeman. And to anyone else who has just signed up for that matter. :)

You'll find plenty to post about but watch out for the aliens. :alien8: (they know who they are :P)