• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is/was the ultimate, most proficient and masterful medium-paced-dibbly-dobbler?

Julian87

State Captain
Probably doesn't really belong in this thread because he was a genuine opening bowler, but I always loved watching Adam Dale bowl. Used to wobble the ball around stump to stump and just nibble it enough either way to always be a genuine threat.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
The first page of this thread reminded me that I used to be a NZ fan (except when they played against India) in ODI cricket when Gavin Larsen and Chris Harris used to bowl in the middle overs in tandem.

Typical scenario
Opposition require 130 runs off 30 overs with 7 wickets in hand
Larsen and Harris come to bowl
Opposition require 60 runs off 10 overs with 5 wickets in hand after a while

And then, NZ loses obviously.