• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shabbir is a chucker

FRAZ

International Captain
Damien Martyn said:
Havent heard it yes is he pretty obvious. You could tell he be a Pakie if he is
Is there any moderator here ........ What ever you said Damien or what ever you are just SHUT UP.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Damien Martyn said:
Neil 4get i said that it was in anger umm i mean shoab supposidly threw and u could tell that pakisanies threw because over the years theres been contravercy over Pakistanies throwing
So it was just your common or garden racist throwaway comment then.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Damien Martyn said:
Neil 4get i said that it was in anger umm i mean shoab supposidly threw and u could tell that pakisanies threw because over the years theres been contravercy over Pakistanies throwing
No, there's been an undoubted prejudice against Pakistani bowlers - why on Earth would there be more chuckers from Pakistan than anywhere else?
Racial bias is a card that's beginning to fray at the edges (to borrow Graeme Wright's phrase) but it was a very valid one in the days when Pakistanis were called chuckers left, right and centre.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hard Harry said:
I find your attitude vaguely insulting. I know what I saw and I don't need lecturing from you. This is meant to be a discussion forum, I'm not on the ICC "chucking panel" so my opinion counts for very little in the scheme of things.

I find your attitude in general overly negative and wish you would calm down a bit. You have your opinion, everyone else has theirs, let it be.
If I am "overly negative" so what?:rolleyes: I don't try to see the best in everything like many cricket fans.
I'm perfectly aware you know what you saw but plenty of people "know" what they see every time they watch Murali bowl on close-up, high-quality television pictures, and they're contradicted by scientific findings of learned physicians at one of the most senior Universities in The World.
If you wish to judge on a few replays on a big screen at the ground that's fine - fortunately those who matter don't.