• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TriSeries in Holland?

V Reddy

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
If I go, it'll be with a mate from work who's Indian.

I imagine tickets will be set seats.
That's great. I read on Bharat Army website that the tickets will be on sale from Apr 1 and that you have to order it before that by post. Just a bit of information if you didn't already knew it.

Craig

World Traveller
I know this might sound silly, but the Bharat Army is India's version of the Barmy Army?

V Reddy

International Debutant
Craig said:
I know this might sound silly, but the Bharat Army is India's version of the Barmy Army?

Yup at first they even copied the full name and their name used to be Bharat Barmy Army but they have now changed it to Bharat Army . Swami Army came up in Australia but it is said to be the same group but was given a different name by the media. They are trying to get affiliated with the BCCI i think.

Craig

World Traveller
So become an official tour group of the BCCI? That might as well I guess.

Were they the group of Indians in Australia when India toured?