• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Sri Lanka 2014

viriya

International Captain
Mathews should've bowled in this test match.. in these situations I trust him to deliver something more than Lakmal.

viriya

International Captain
As a natural pessimist I'm inclined to believe that the 20 overs lost due to rain will decide the result..

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
As a natural pessimist I'm inclined to believe that the 20 overs lost due to rain will decide the result..
the sceptic in me is frustrated with how quick lanka got through these overs... done with 90 overs now.

edit: we might get 91 overs today.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Just had a read of the scorecard, and:

N Dickwella - run out (De Kock)

might be the greatest dismissal ever. Only thing that could beat it would be the unlikely: N Dickwella - b Willey st De Kock.