• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Sri Lanka 2014

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he's already gotten rid of that ball, the issue is probably going to be the variations he's picked up since he was last tested, I'd say he'll be ok though

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Man I wish Kusal could do this with a bit more consistency, even if he's not getting big scores too often little quick starts most of the time rather than nothing for 4 matches then a quickfire 80 or so.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Unless this partnership is broken before the score gets to 215 I don't see why Sri Lanka won't win this one

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
And a big 'if' it was, although given the form of Matthews I did expect that partnership to get us much of the way towards the target, we're still a chance if Thirimanne comes good and Kula/Sachi still in the shed but I'm not backing us from here

Valer

First Class Debutant
Probably only 60/40 SA to be honest. A couple of good overs from sanga and SA will have to pretty much bowl them out to win.

viriya

International Captain
Probably only 60/40 SA to be honest. A couple of good overs from sanga and SA will have to pretty much bowl them out to win.
No way it's just 60-40 right now..Betfair has it at 78-22 which is more in line.. Still 130+ runs to get and not many to get them besides Sanga.

viriya

International Captain
Usually when Sanga tries to go over the top he offers a dolly to a fielder.. he has no option now though. Hopefully rain doesn't spoil everything.