• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Larwood 'medium paced'

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'Flowers and chocolates' + 'masturbation' are abtract metaphors that are unacceptable to objective and rational discourse. So can you please rephrase using proper non-subjective language that has little emotional content?

BTW Art has little or nothing to do with 'flowers and chocolates', and so I didn't mention 'flowers and chocolate'. You did, and I find that odd.
You're a weird kid.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The site is certainly better for your insightful discourse, watson. That's for sure. :)

Spark

Global Moderator
'Flowers and chocolates' + 'masturbation' are abtract metaphors that are unacceptable to objective and rational discourse. So can you please rephrase using proper non-subjective language that has little emotional content?

BTW Art has little or nothing to do with 'flowers and chocolates', and so I didn't mention 'flowers and chocolate'. You did, and I find that odd.
This is one of the strangest (TM) posts I have ever seen.

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Good post. But you cannot have "six byes". It's considered four byes.

watson

Banned
Good post. But you cannot have "six byes". It's considered four byes.
Funnily enough, most fast bowlers would probably like to have '6 Byes' credited against their name on the scoresheet so they could brag about it later.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
The express bowlers of any era are freaks and having a freak at a given era is just down to probability. However others are result of better training. While freaks have not changed their bowling speeds much over time non-freaks definietly become faster.

The only thing I could not understand is how pre 1940 has about 10 express bowlers compared to post 1980 where the number has been the same. The pool of players of course grown about 1000 times and it becomes a statistical oddity.