• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuart Binny is an ATG, aka the Bangladesh still suck thread

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I understand they've started to improve a bit at home recently, but what happened today was just diabolical, even for Bangladesh.

Will they ever consistently be not embarrassingly bad?

Howsie

International Captain
Raina: "The debutant bowled really well, I thought we needed to score 180 at least, but the way they bowled, especially Stuart Binny and Mohit Sharma, was unbelievable. This performance will definitely help Binny when he plays Test cricket in England
:wacko:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah that's a seriously worrying statement, I'm happy for Binny as a person but man I do not want him playing any of the test matches in England, he just doesn't seem to have the goods required.

King Pietersen

International Captain
What are you on about? He's just taken 6/4 against one of the best batting line-ups in World Cricket, on a flatter pitch than Lords. He's a gun, and should be the first name on the Team sheet for the England Tests.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What happened in this match?

Where is the official thread for the most awaited sports tournament of the season? #betterthanfootballworldcup

91Jmay

International Coach
Embarrassing how the Deshi's haven't developed in all the time they have been in Test cricket. It didn't take New Zealand this long to not be a laughing stock did it?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England are still a bunch of sad noobs despite pretty much inventing the game, give the Banglas a break.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Zimbabwe and Kenya have had political trouble. Hong Kong, Holland and Canada have part-time cricketers in the national team. Ireland and Scotland lose a lot of their players to the obvious place. Meanwhile, the relatively lucrative Indian cricket scene is close to Bangladesh, but they've resisted any temptation to enter our country's system via East Zone. Yet, we see this.

I do believe it's because the administrators are not making good use of the talent pool, their infrastructure is shoddy, and their star/veteran players behave and run the system like they belong there forever, only on their reputations. The promotion they got from official bodies and the few wins against teams in dreadful form seems to have gone to their heads. The Bangladesh system is a clear-cut example of mediocrity being encouraged, boosted by hype and star power.