• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 5.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its back!

For those not familiar with the first few Sheep Drafts, I'll ask a couple of questions at a time for example:

Q1- Select a Cricket with a highest Test score over 260
Q2 - Select a Cricketer with a highest Test score below 72

You email your answers to me at - sheepdraft@gmail.com

If someone else selects the same player as you, neither of you get that player. You then have a second and third chance however after 3 unsuccessful attempts another selector gets to chose a player who fits the criteria for you, so you are most likely left with the worst player possible.

If for example person X selects someone for Q1, while person Y selects the same person for Q2, Q1 will get them.

There will be a total of 12 questions giving you a chance to balance your final XI a bit more as you'll have no idea what questions are coming.

I'll start this thing once we get at least 8 people, you'll need to go onto CW once a day (especially on Monday to Friday) to help get yourself a decent team as you have 24 hours to submit your answers.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like how keen you are Riggins, but they were just examples.

EDIT - I was going to use them, but nah I've come up with better ones. They are just examples.

Last edited:

Valer

First Class Debutant

EDIT - I was going to use them, but nah I've come up with better ones. They are just examples.
Welp I saw the edit after sending.

Riggins

International Captain

that's what happens during swotvac.

also, @edit- go ping yourself.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sorry Valer, after I confirmed these questions, I thought they weren't good enough opening questions. We've got 6 confirmed, when we get 3 more keen, I'll start it off.

ohnoitsyou
watson
Riggins
Valer
Monk
adub

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Okay we will kick this off. Anyone who hasn't joined can still do so as the results will be posted in just over 24 hours time (when I get home from work).

Question 1a

Photo Courtesy of my 16th birthday

Name a cricketer who's Test career spanned 16+ years.

Question 2a

Select a cricketer who has never been 'not out' (never had a red ink).

You can't pick anyone who has not played a Test.
Email your picks to sheepdraft@gmail.com

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
To speed up the process I'm going to select 8 to 10 of the more weaker cricketers who meet the criteria. The successful people get to pick a player from the 8 for a specific person who has failed. So just say Riggins, ohnoitsyou and uvelocity (the 3 to pick so far) all get 3 fails for a question, one of the passes can say. I give Riggins 'Damian Martyn' if he is one of the 8 on the list..